top of page
Rose OTTO Bulgarian

Otto Damascus rose essential oil is a real rose essential oil. It is produced through a distillation process. Only one kilogram of pure rose essential oil can be distilled for every 3,000 to 5,000 kilograms of rose flowers. The purely distilled rose essential oil is light yellow to olive yellow and will condense into wax in cold conditions. Has a deep and strong fragrance.

Rose essential oil is particularly expensive, because a very large amount of rose petals must be consumed to extract a small amount of essential oil, and the extraction process requires a lot of manpower. The concentration of rose oil is very high, and only a small amount is quite enough. ROSE DAMASCENA and ROSE CENTIFOLIA are two types of roses that mainly produce essential oils, and the odors of the two essential oils are also somewhat different. Most of the plants grown in Bulgaria are ROSE DAMASCENA. The chemical composition of rose essential oil is very complex. There are more than 300 chemical substances that make up 86% of the essential oil, and the other 14% is composed of many very trace compounds. They have a great influence on the aroma and efficacy of the entire essential oil. Bulgarian rose essential oil contains 35-55% citronellol, 30-40% geranol and nerol, 16-22% stearyl, 1.5-2% phenethyl alcohol, 0.2-2% times Hemiterpene cyclic alcohols, and many other trace substances.

Skin effects: Rose essential oil has a very good skin care function and is suitable for all types of skin. It is especially helpful for dry, sensitive or aging skin. It has the ability to gradually regulate and converge the capillaries, so it is very suitable for reducing the redness of the cheeks caused by the expansion of capillaries. Rose essential oil has excellent effects in fighting wrinkles, reducing swelling, and removing dark spots. However, it must be applied every day for several weeks or months to see the effect. Add one or two drops of rose essential oil to the cream to achieve the dual effects of fragrance and care.

Suitable essential oils: bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, lemon balm, rosewood, sandalwood and ylang-ylang, etc.

It is a medium to high volatility essential oil.

Contraindications for use: Avoid use during pregnancy.

Rose OTTO Bulgarian

  • Botanical name: Rosa Damascena

    Manufacturing part: flowers

    Extraction method: distillation

    Origin of Origin: Bulgaria

    Product information: 100% pure natural plant essential oil

bottom of page