top of page
Provence Rose Absolute

Rose original essential oil mainly uses liposuction and solvent extraction. The essential oil is dark red brown to green orange. Since liposuction and solvent extraction can retain most of the natural ingredients of plants, the rose essential oil is strong and retains Most of the original rose fragrance. Rose essential oil is very expensive, because a very large amount of rose petals must be consumed to extract a small amount of essential oil, and the extraction process requires a lot of manpower. The concentration of rose essential oil is very high, only a small amount The amount of children is quite sufficient.


The chemical composition of rose essential oil is very complex. There are more than 300 chemical substances that make up 86% of the essential oil. The other 14% is composed of many very trace compounds. But they have a great influence on the aroma and efficacy of the entire essential oil. Bulgarian rose The essential oil contains 35-55% citronellol, 3-40% geranol and nerol, 16-22% stearyl, 1.5-2% phenethyl alcohol, 0.2-2% sesquiterpene Cyclic alcohol, plus many other trace substances.


Functional attributes : anti-inflammatory, anti-spasm, sterilization, purification, anti-depression, antibacterial, aphrodisiac


Mental efficacy : It can calm emotions, especially when depression, anxiety, sorrow and melancholy. It can boost the spirit and relieve nervous tension and stress. Rose is a very feminine essential oil that can make women have a positive feeling about themselves.


Physical effects : Rose essential oil can release Dopamine, a dopamine hormone that makes people happy, and it can indeed relieve potential tension and stress.


Skin effects : Rose essential oil has a very good skin care effect and is suitable for all types of skin. It is especially helpful for mature, dry, hardened, sensitive or aging skin. Its firming and soothing properties are very helpful for inflammation. It has the ability to gradually regulate and converge the capillaries, so it is very suitable for reducing the redness of the cheeks caused by the expansion of capillaries. However, it must be applied daily for several weeks or months before the effect can be seen. Pure rose essential oil fights wrinkles , Reduce swelling, remove dark spots, and have unexpected effects, even for some neurological eczema. Add one or two drops of concentrated rose oil to the cream to achieve the dual effects of aroma and healing.


Suitable essential oils : Bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, lemon balm, rosewood, white rosin, jasmine, lavender, neroli, sweet orange, rose grass, patchouli, sandalwood and ylang-ylang, etc. .


Medium to high volatility essential oil


Contraindications for use: Avoid use during pregnancy.

Provence Rose Absolute

  • Botanical name:  Rosa damascena
    Manufacturing part:  Flower extraction method:  Origin of food-grade solvent extraction:  Morocco product information:  100% natural essential oils

bottom of page